I joined this TV and media site about 5 years ago and for most of that time its forums have been the most entertaining on the internet, unfortunately this is no longer the case.
So what's gone wrong?
Well posters on its stalker site Diabolik TV say it's because all the interesting people have been banned but they would say that because the people they're talking about are themselves. Diabolik certainly has potential because it's not as strongly moderated as DS but the low number of posts means it's still largely a backwater.
They do have a point though, whether they have been banned or just left for Twitter or something the interesting and intelligent people have long departed, there are far smarter and interesting people on the football forum I frequent which probably has 1% as many members.
It's almost impossible to find a thread that you want to post in today so uninspiring are the thread titles and so dull and trivial the topics, the mods recently took a more interactive role to try and create some interest but to no avail and if it wasn't for the TV forum I wouldn't go back.
So I end with a plea for the interesting people to come back, or even some of the trolls, because at the moment DS is on a downward slope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment