Prior to playing this I have never completed a Rock Star game.
As good as some of the Grand Theft Auto games are I have always got bored with the missions and spent all my time wandering around committing crimes and jumping off various buildings before getting bored with that as well and moved onto another game.
This game is different because the missions are much more compelling and also riding a horse through wide vistas is much more fun that driving a car around narrow streets and I'm also the right age to want to be a cowboy.
And the storyline and acting is brilliant with one of the best endings since Metal Gear Solid.
So good that I might play it again and can't wait for the sequel.
So if you are a bit tardy like me and haven't played this game yet I can thoroughly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment